Perf4J is a bit like Jamon, usefully adds regular logging of summary stats to log output, exposes them via JMX and allows performance graphs to be accessed via a servlet.
Perf4J provides these features and more:
* A simple stop watch mechanism for succinct timing statements.
* A command line tool for parsing log files that generates aggregated statistics and performance graphs.
* Easy integration with the most common logging frameworks and facades: log4j, java.util.logging, Apache Commons Logging and SLF4J.
* Custom log4j appenders to generate statistics and graphs in a running application (custom java.util.logging handlers coming soon).
* The ability to expose performance statistics as JMX attributes, and to send notifications when statistics exceed specified thresholds.
* A servlet for exposing performance graphs in a web application.