JBoss Tattletale - JBoss Community
JBoss Tattletale is a tool that can help you get an overview of the project you are working on or a product that you depend on.
The tool will provide you with reports that can help you
* Identify dependencies between JAR files
* Find missing classes from the classpath
* Spot if a class is located in multiple JAR files
* Spot if the same JAR file is located in multiple locations
* With a list of what each JAR file requires and provides
* Verify the SerialVersionUID of a class
* Find similar JAR files that have different version numbers
* Find JAR files without a version number
* Locate a class in a JAR file
* Get the OSGi status of your project
* Remove black listed API usage
JBoss Tattletale will recursive scan the directory pass as the argument for JAR files and then build the reports as HTML files.
The main HTML file is: index.html
JBoss Tattletale is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later.
We hope that JBoss Tattletale will help you in your development tasks !
* Depends On
* Graphical Dependencies
* Transitive Dependants
* Transitive Depends On
* Class Location
* Eliminate Jar files with different versions
* Invalid version
* Multiple Jar files
* Multiple Locations
* No version
* Black listed API
* JAR archive